Peter Howe Interview


  

 1. how have your personal experiences affected your writing?


Since the book is based upon a puppy my wife and I rescued from Central

Park my experiences are central to the Waggit books.

> 2. what genre of books do you like to read? do you limit yourself to only

> the genre that you write yourself?

No, I like lots of different novel, middle grade, YA and adult. I like

Neil Gaiman very much. I also like to read history especially military

history (I'm a boy after all!)

> 3. were you always good at writing?

I always liked writing. I'll leave it up to the judgement of my readers as

to whether or not I'm good at it.

> 4. how do you get started with writing a story (as in, how do you start

> developing the story, how do you get inspired for it)

Waggit started out based on real life events. The ones I'm working on now

come straight out of that weird place called imagination, but you have to

know what you want to write about before you start.

> 5. what advice would you give to people who "run out of creativity" when

> writing?

I always take a walk by myself but with my dogs or I exercise, like

swimming or on the elliptical machine. Eating seems to help as well!



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
FreeKibble.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dawn Colclasure Guest Post

Tricia Stewart Shiu Guest Post

Blogariffic Blog Hop Information Post!