The Twilight Saga: Eclipse the Movie

   June 30th, 2010, Eclipse came into theaters. That day I went to see it. We were going to see it in 3D, but it was sold out. It was okay, though, because there was WAY too much making-out for me! If I had to see all that in 3D, right in my face, I would have puked. Besides it having too much kissy-kiss, it was a fairly descent movie. The action parts were my favorite and I absouletly loved how the werewolves and vampires came together to defeat Victoria and the new vampire army. I was disappointed when Jacob Black (played by Tylor Lautner [definatly spelt that wrong, sorry]) got injured, but he will recover.
Tell me how you liked it and which team your on - Team Edward or Team Jacob?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dawn Colclasure Guest Post

Tricia Stewart Shiu Guest Post

Blogariffic Blog Hop Information Post!