Deer Park Water

   I know it is odd of me to be reviewing a bottle of water. I got the idea from my cousin at Review Blog 101 when she reviewed Deer Park. It is said that all bottled water are the same. However, this is not true. Some water is all natural, straight from a stream, lake, giesur, or other natural water source, while other bottled water is filtered, processed, and chemicals are added and removed. With Deer Park, you don't have to worry about what they did because all they did was bottle water that is 100% nautral and already avaleible. The reason that I like Deer Park though, is because it uses 20% less plastic in it's bottles than the leading bottled water brand. That's what the Eco thing on its bottle means. So, not only is the water natural, the bottle is also helping out the envoirnment. What a great compant!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dawn Colclasure Guest Post

Tricia Stewart Shiu Guest Post

Blogariffic Blog Hop Information Post!