The Little Vampire



Movie:
The Little Vampire

Genre:
Action/Adventure, Comedy, and Kids/Family

Duration Time:
1 hour, 45 minutes

Actors:
Jonathan Lipnicki, Richard E Grant, Alice Krige, Anna Popplewell, Jim Carter

Directed by:
Uli Edel

Producers:
Anthony Waller, Alexander Buchman, Larry Wilson, Richard Claus

Came Out:
October 27, 2000

Summary: (from Celebrity Wonder)
Dreaming every night about a secret enclave of vampires, Tony Thompson (Jonathan Lipnicki) is hardly a typical 9-year-old boy. His family just moved from California to Scotland, and Tony is having a hard time adjusting to his new friends, his new school, and his new life. That is, until he meets Rudolph, a little vampire who is also 9, and who takes Tony on great adventures, introducing him to the vampires he dreams about at night. Based on a series of German children's books written by Angela Sommer-Brodenburg, THE LITTLE VAMPIRE is a sweet and kid-safe tale of the horrific.



My Thoughts:
OMG! I absolutly LOVE the Little Vampire! It was my all time favorite movie when I was littler and to this day I love it. I would definatly recommend this movie to anyone, though I think kids would delfinatly like it better than adults.
My rating for this movie would be a 5/5, 5 stars, 2 thumbs up!
*****

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dawn Colclasure Guest Post

Tricia Stewart Shiu Guest Post

Blogariffic Blog Hop Information Post!