My Babysitter's A Vampire


Title:
My Babysitter's A Vampire

Channel:
Disney

Time:
Weekdays 7&7:30 pm

New:
Weekdays 7pm

Age:
13 and Under

My Rating:
4.5/5

My Thoughts:
Well, it seems Disney Channel has recieved all the talent in the new television shows compared to Nickolodeon. A lot of the newer tv shows seem to have absolutely no acting talent at all in them and the actors look like they were born yesterday, but not in this show. The actors act so well it seems like you are right there and that it is actually happening (well, except for Benny sometimes).
Anyway, I like this show and I watch it every night. I think a lot of people will like it to! But mainly the middle school and younger grades.

Comments

  1. this is a very good and informative site I love your all content and had great time visiting your site.
    .thanks for this great information and keep posting good and informative content good luck : https://www.fdcmovies.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dawn Colclasure Guest Post

Tricia Stewart Shiu Guest Post

Blogariffic Blog Hop Information Post!