So Random

Name:
So Random

Channel:
Disney

Times:
Weekdays 7:30

New:
Fridays

Reccomended for:
Ages 7-12

My Thoughts:
Every Disney Channel loving child knows the television show, Sonny with a Chance, that starred Demi Lovato. It was a comedy show about a comedy show and a drama show. Well, that comedy show that Sonny with a Chance was about is now its own show!
Much like Nickolodeon's The Amanda Show (starring Amanda Bynes), So Random is a show comprised of several different skits, or sketches, featuring the same people. Wow. Did I just date myself by mentioning The Amanda Show? Oh well, haha.
Anyway, I loved The Amanda Show when I was little (littler, anyway) and I think the kids of today will love So Random just as much. I like the idea of it a lot, though since it is from Sonny with a Chance, sometimes it gets me missing that show. But, yeah. It's sure to be a hit and its a great family show. I also love how each episode is ended by a guest star appearance and a song/performance.
So watch So Random now on Disney Channel!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dawn Colclasure Guest Post

Tricia Stewart Shiu Guest Post

Blogariffic Blog Hop Information Post!