Interview with Lee-Ann Graff-Vinson





I got the chance to interview author Lee-Ann Graff Vinson! Check it out below!




1.       You seem to be a big supporter of the military. Is this because you have a family member in the military or do you just support them?
 I have met quite a few brave men and women over the last five years who have sacrificed more than just their “time” served. War does not simply end when the fight is over. Battle scars, both mental and physical, last the lifetime of those who have served to keep our freedom. The choice to write military novels and shorts is simply my small contribution to the struggle these brave warriors have to face on a daily basis. 2.        Love and Liberty happens to involve the military too. Would you mind telling us a bit more about what Love and Liberty is about?
Captain Dana Jenkins of the United States Army is about to embark on a mission that will change her life. This isn’t Dana’s first deployment, but it is proving possibly to be her last. As part of the platoon traveling from Camp Liberty, Iraq to Camp Taji, Dana’s convoy gets ambushed. She and the surviving soldiers are taken prisoner by the merciless Iraqi rebel group, Al-Moofoona. Their only hope lies in the hands of their fearless leader, Captain Jack Parsons—the man with whom Dana has fallen hopelessly in love.Captain Jack Parsons can only sit and watch as what is left of his platoon is ordered into the back of a truck. Along with his men, they’ve taken the only woman he’s ever allowed to penetrate his heart. Jack is going to do everything in his power to save them all before it’s too late. http://www.amazon.com/Love-and-Libery-ebook/dp/B0073YCGJE/ref%3dsr_1_5?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1333129108&sr=1-5www.gypsyshadow.com/Lee-AnnGraffVinson.html 3.       You also have a picture book out for children. What is Queen Emily's Enchanted Kingdom: Sugarland about?
When Emily goes to sleep at night, her dreams take her into an Enchanted Kingdom. She is transformed into Queen Emily, the ruler of the land. Her most beloved friend and favorite bedtime stuffy comes alive. Together, they solve the mystery of the candy covered Kingdom. In the process, Queen Emily learns an important lesson about what can happen when you eat too many treats!https://www.createspace.com/3832950 http://www.amazon.com/Emilys-Enchanted-Kingdom-Sugarland-ebook/dp/B007NPO3K8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1332791807&sr=8-1  4.       Which did you enjoy writing more: the adult book or the children book?
  I enjoy them both. The picture books are an escape from the “real life” struggles I write about in my military novels. I also love making up the stories and illustrations with my daughter. We work as a great team together. I write military/romance and erotica genres as well. Any story I am currently working on is one that brings me joy. I simply love to write.    5.        Do you have many international friends that are fellow authors?
 I do actually. The internet is a wonderful tool for marketing, but one of the advantages of social media is the ability to make friends around the globe. It is truly amazing. 6.        Where does most of your support come from?
 I am Canadian, but as I do write American military books, most of my support comes from the US. However, I have noticed that my work is also read in other parts of the world as well, including the UK and Australia. 7.       Where do you find your inspiration?
 My children not only provide me with endless entertainment, they also supply me with a great deal of my ideas for the picture books. The news, Twitter, Facebook and daily life supplies me with the rest. I find I don’t have to look very far in order to find a worthy topic to incorporate into a current or future story. 8.        Do you prefer chocolate or peanut butter?
 Chocolate covered peanut butter. Add in a glass of wine and you have a new best friend. 9.       How many children do you have? Pets?
 I have a daughter, age 8; a son, age 5; and a Brittany Spaniel, age 1. 10.    Thank you!
 The pleasure is all mine. Thank you so much for allowing me the opportunity to appear on your fabulous blog! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dawn Colclasure Guest Post

Tricia Stewart Shiu Guest Post

Blogariffic Blog Hop Information Post!